You want to join MACPA as a publisher?
If your publication is located in one of the states listed below and meets the following requirements, a membership with MACPA is what you need to help strengthen your paper!
• Published in the Mid-Atlantic Region, including the states of VA, WV, MD, DE, OH, PA, NJ, NY, and Washington, D.C.
• Displays continuity of title and nature of content from issue to issue
• Business practices conform to MACPA’s Code of Ethics
• Circulated/distributed separate and apart from any other publication. Cannot be a TMC wrapper.
• Published at stated intervals with a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 110 issues per publication per year.
Our goal is to provide publishers of free circulation publications with a source for education, marketing, and networking. We encourage ethical advertising practices and help you achieve success through the use of our many resources.
There are many reasons why you should join our great association! In fact, we can share them with you from A to Z!
So, what is the value of becoming a member of the Mid-Atlantic Community Papers Association?
Up to $4,000 in member benefits per year.
What is YOUR investment in MACPA?
Our *memberships range from $150 to $300 per year.
What is the best benefit to becoming a member of MACPA?
A benefit that has no monetary value… The friendships you will make with people who have the same interests as you.
Take one last moment to read a letter of thanks from one of our longtime members.