HAVE A GREAT IDEA TO SHARE
WITH FELLOW MEMBERS AND GUESTS OF MACPA?
Just like at our face-to-face conferences, one of the highlights of the conference is our 3-Minute Idea Exchange.
You love to share and we love to give you money for sharing.
Needless to say, this 3-Minute Idea Exchange is going to be a bit different from others.
Here are the rules:
- You need to register for the conference to participate. If you are receiving this email, you are registered.
- You need to sign up for the 3-Minute Idea Exchange by the end of the March 2nd Conference Sessions.
- You are only allowed one 3-Minute Idea.
- Your 3-Minute Idea must be pre-recorded by either you providing the video (mp4 only) by March 7th or meeting with the staff of ICI to pre-record it for you. (Reserve your time slot below!)
- After it is presented, you will be given 2 minutes for Q&A from the group.
- We are also limiting the amount of presentations to 10 to stay within our allotted time, so sign up early!
*We are limiting the idea exchange to ONLY our regular members in good standing, ONLY!
If you will be providing your own video, please sign up using the below form.
All videos must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 7th. MP4 only.
Are you interested in scheduling a zoom meeting with the
MACPA office to record your 3-Minute Idea Exchange? Please select a time below.