Ad, Editorial & Website Awards Rules
RULES AND CATEGORIES
Entries must be Published Between
January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021
1. Only regular MACPA members’ publications in good standing with current dues paid are eligible to enter.
2. Entries or ideas that have previously won MACPA awards for your company may not be entered.
3. Advertising agency or camera-ready advertisements may not be entered.
4. Choose the category for your entry carefully. Send a FULL-PAGE TEAR SHEET, showing publication name and date of issue. If the item to be judged occupies less than a full sheet, mark or outline the ad/item that you wish to be judged. Complete the appropriate entry label and tape it to the UPPER RIGHT-HAND CORNER of the BACK side of the tear sheet. NO MATTING ACCEPTED!
5. A brief explanation, if necessary, may be attached to the back of the entry, below the entry label.
6. Limit of five entries per division of a category for your company. Additional entries will be disqualified. Any ads not showing publication date will be disqualified.
7. In the event that three or fewer entries are received in any category they may be moved to another appropriate category.
8. Entries for Category 10 (Editorial) MUST be submitted electronically as well as a hard copy version. Please submit the files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any entries that are not submitted electronically will be disqualified.
9. Mail entries via USPS to MACPA, P.O. Box 408, Hamburg, PA 19526, or via FedEx/UPS MACPA C/O Interlace Communications 10 Zion Church Road, Suite 202, Shoemakersville, PA 19555. All entries become the property of MACPA and are not returnable.
10. No entries will be accepted at the conference, as judging will be completed in advance.
11. A $5 fee for each entry must accompany entries. Please make checks payable to MACPA and mail along with entries
12. Deadline: Entries must be postmarked by January 17, 2022. All entries received afterward will be disqualified.
Entries within your Publication
Entries Part of Your Publication
ALL ENTRIES FOR CATEGORY 10 MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY AS WELL AS A HARD COPY VERSION. Any entries not submitted electronically will be disqualified. Please provide a pdf as well as a word document to email@example.com. Entries must be labeled by their Category and Division numbers. (Example: A personal column written by the publisher with three entries: Cat10Div1_Article1)
CONTEST RULES FOR INTERNET ENTRIES
1. Website pages will be judged via internet connection.
2. Send a link to your website to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 17, 2022.
3. Include the following information with the email:
Name of Publication
Webmaster name & email address
Special Webpages, Comments for the judges to aid them in experiencing your website.
4. Please mail the entry form found with the other entry forms along with $5 for each category entered.
Please mail your entries to
c/o MACPA Awards
10 Zions Church Road Suite 202 Shoemakersville, PA 19555.